Welcome to our biggest and best updates to both our website and webmail service.
To give you the full run down of our improvements:
- New website front end, native PHP / HTML – updated design and look, with speedier load times to make your JoMo experience the best it can be.
- Blog sub-site on WordPress to allow for in-depth content of JoMo updates, online safety tips and more.
- All-new bespoke admin panel, created with you in mind.
- Payment gateway system designed so we never hold card details – even as the payment form is filled in. Recurring payment details are held by the payment provider. The more privacy we can give you, the better.
- New jomomail.email domain name.
- Modded Roundcube skin, using our colours and with links to our admin panel to unify the experience.
And so, there we have it. In terms of what we have coming soon, we will be bringing you:
• Securesend – for large files.
• A 2FA transfer system.
We’ve been spending our time looking into how we could improve JoMo for you, and these updates reflect this!
To give a sneak peek into our new website, here we have our old home page…
And our new one!
Team JoMo is thrilled to share this with you, and there’s a lot more to come, so be ready for our website and server to become live next week!
Keep up-to-date on our blog for news on JoMo, and online safety tips, like some of the best safety focused browsers for you to use.